WHAT WE PROVIDE
Things we provide to help make your stay a memorable one.
• firewood (please use responsibly)
• cookstove, bbq & propane
• sleeping pads (king and double)
• cookware and eating ware
• french press coffee maker
• pot of fresh herbs (mint, chives, dill…)
• cooking oil, salt & pepper
• water containers for carrying non-potable water from main washrooms
• dish soap, scrub pads, dish towels
• basic first aid kid
• basic solar lighting
• toilet paper for outhouse
• garbage and recycling bags
No Smoking • No Candles
WHAT TO BRING
Here are some items to bring to help make your stay great!
• Manitoba Park Pass (for vehicle)
• booties / slippers
• bedding (sleeping bags or sheets/blankets, pillows, beds are king and double sized)
• flashlight / headlamp / solar lantern
• drinking water
• mosquito spray / thermacell
• yoga mat
In winter it may take a day or two for the parking lot to be plowed after a snow storm. 4WD or AWD vehicles are recommended.
NEED SKI GEAR?
The Boissevain-Morton Recreation Office has a large selection of cross-country skis available for rent. Visit their website or call them at 204.534.6472 for details. If you are unable to pick them up / drop them off contact us and this can be arranged for a fee.
We also have a Chariot ski attachment available for those wanting to pull a little one or two around the trails.
DOWNLOAD OUR HUT GUIDE.
WHERE WE ARE
Just down the trail, but deep in woods.
Our huts are located a 2-5 minute walk down the main trail at Adam Lake (Winter Recreation Area), follow the ‘Hut’ signs off of Highway 10.
Walking in gives them a sense of remoteness and privacy, but being close enough to the parking lot for easy access to modern washrooms and water.
Adam Lake is located in Turtle Mountain Provincial Park, approximately 15 minutes south of Boissevain, 1 hour south of Brandon and 3 hours southwest of Winnipeg.